To make your charter fishing trip as enjoyable as possible, the following information is provided.
- Six (6) passengers maximum on all trips, no exceptions.
- All bait and tackle is provided. You may bring your favorite fishing rod and tackle if you desire.
- Bring your own food and beverage. A microwave oven is aboard the vessel. All containers should be cans or plastic. No glass, please.
- No illegal substances of any kind will be tolerated.
- GPS and other position indicating devices are strictly prohibited. Such devices found aboard the vessel will be confiscated for the duration of the trip, and the device's memory will be erased. Failure to comply with this policy will result in immediate termination of the trip, without refund.
- Hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, rain gear and a camera to take photos on your trip are recommended. Please, no black soled shoes.
- Children are always welcome as passengers, and please notify the Captain of any passengers under 12 years of age. Also, please inform the Captain of any passengers with medical conditions that may require treatment during the trip.
- Check with the Captain the night before sailing to confirm your trip departure time. Cancellations due to weather will be made at the discretion of the Captain.
- All fish caught belong to you, the party. Insulated fish boxes and ice to keep fish during the trip are provided, but you are responsible for your catch upon returning to the dock. If you wish to clean your fish before leaving, a fish cleaning station is available. If you need fish cleaned, notify the Captain prior to sailing.
- Alcohol Policy: Light alcoholic beverages are permitted (beer and wine coolers). No hard liquor. A maximum of four (4) 12 oz. cans of beer or equivalent will be permitted per person of legal drinking age. Intoxication will result in immediate termination of the trip, without refund.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: The Captain is solely responsible for the decision to sail. In the event you decide to cancel your trip or fail to adhere to the above policies, all deposits/monies paid are refundable only at the Captain's discretion.
The Karen Ann II is fully licensed, insured and equipped to sail with from 1 to 6 passengers.
For inshore trips, you can book the entire boat (private charter) and bring up to 6 passengers, or you may make individual reservations (shared/open boat charter). Offshore trips require a private charter booking.
All trips require a deposit, due within 7 days of booking your trip.
Balance is due prior to sailing.
It is customary to tip mates aboard fishing charters 15%-20% of the trip cost.
While the configuration of the Karen Ann II allows me to sail many trips without a mate, I strive to, for those customers that need it, provide the highest level of service a mate would with regards to preparing bait and tackle, helping unhook and handle fish caught, and filleting and bagging fish at the end of the trip.
Your gratuity reflects your level of satisfaction with those services and is greatly appreciated!
Inshore Bottom Fishing
- Species targeted include - Sea Bass, Blackfish (Tautog), Porgy (Scup), Flounder (Fluke), Bluefish, Weakfish, Croakers, Stripers
- Depart by 6:30 AM (other times by arrangement)
- Private Charter, Full Day - $795*
- Private Charter, 3/4 Day (Spring/Summer) - $650
- Private Charter, 1/2 Day (Spring/Summer) - $450
- Shared/Open Boat Charter, Full Day - $135/person
- Species targeted include - Big Bluefish, False Albacore, Skipjack Tuna, Bonito, Dolphin (Mahi-Mahi), School Bluefin Tuna
- Fish hot spots such as the Barnegat Ridge, AC Ridge, Lobster Pots, 28-Mile Wreck, Cigar & 750 Square
- Private Charters Only
- 20-30 Miles - $995 (Depart by 5:30 AM)
- View the Majestic Atlantic City Skyline
- Cruise the Intercoastal Waterway
- Enjoy a Relaxing Cruise
- Great for Adults and Kids, Perfect Family Trip
- 1½ Hour Trip - $150
ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY DISCOUNTS OFFERED ON ALL TRIPS!!
CALL FOR DETAILS!!
* - New customers mention "Web Special" to receive $50 discount on Inshore Private Charter (Full Day only).